Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the beginning

I am trying to compose this blog, and Brody is trying to get the netbook, and see what i am doing. this is not going to be easy, but i can manage. after all, i am a mommy of 3, and so i should be a professional multi-tasker. they babies are playing, and Aliana is taking a nap. having her take a nap has been challenging, when she doesn't take a nap, its H-E-L-L, to be specific. haha. she's not the nicest child you want to be around.

I have been inspired by my friend Bri Nejad to blog about our family and my thoughts. :) I want to share updates, and what not about Matt, Nalia, Aliana, Kaleb and Brody, oh and the furry child, Cabo. other than facebook. this is more personal.

today, I have not been really productive. being a lazy bum, watching tv, and did some laundry. now Kaleb is trying to grab the netbook lol. i do have time for things, i don't know why almost everyone assumes I don't, the kids do sleep for 2-3 hours during the day. thats when i have "mommy" time :) and yes they are a handful when they are hungry or tired, but its not much really. it may look like it, but its not like i have quints or sextuplets, or even octuplets LOL. we got lucky, they are all good, and only fuss when they are hungry or tired....90% of the time they are HAPPY BABIES. :)

lately, Matt and I have been wondering, does anyone like us as friends? we try to make friends, and for some reason, we don't get calls back, voicemails, plans cancelled, always something, and then never hear from them again.....is it us? is it one of us? is it that "twins" intimidate people? I feel like most of the time i go out of my way and make them a priority and i never get the same treatment...just because i have 3 babies, does not mean i cannot get out and have lunch, grab some starbucks, shopping, whatever...it sucks that our one good friends we had here, got transferred to fairbanks, and now we literally have no one. its sad to think about, but thats life i guess........

We went to the state fair yesterday. it was sooo nice out, clear skies, 70 degrees F, Matt got his reindeer dog, and i had my fresh hand-dipped corn dog haha, and li hing mui shave ice. I felt so bad for aliana because she didn't meet the height requirements for the pony ride and merry go round....she was disappointed about the pony ride, I was too...there's always next year! she loved the bunnies, she asked daddy for a bunny, daddy said no, they are stinky lol....we have a dog, good enough for us.

ok going to figure out what to do for dinner. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I lived in Anchorage with you guys. Paul and I loved being around you guys. I don't know why anyone would cancel plans with you. It's not you though I promise. Maybe its just something in the Alaskan water. :) I hope Paul and I can come visit again soon. It was so nice!!

    ReplyDelete