Saturday, September 18, 2010

Its that time of year...Cold Viruses...

haven't wrote on the blog in a while because I have been sick since tuesday....ugh. tuesday afternoon, Aliana had her 3 year old physical exam. It was a very stressful one hour. She did not cooperate at all. She screamed and cried the entire time. Just when she was calmed down, after the doctor checked her out, she had to have 2 vaccines...2 pokes in each leg....then it was all over. Atleast thats what I thought. that late afternoon, into the late evening, to 3am, she kept getting high fevers...poor baby. also at 3am, Brody started screaming....I had 2 sick babies at 3am, the day she starts preschool...Way to have a Birthday! Wednesday the 15th, was her 3rd birthday! She loved her Hello Kitty Cake, Matt gets all the credit for decorating. I made the chocolate cake with fresh strawberries as the filling. It was YUMMY!!! she had a bad runny nose, and felt sick and exhausted not how we planned to have her birthday. Thursday the twins started to have runny noses...and I started a sore throat...then Friday Aliana's runny nose was gone, she didn't sleep much during the night, and Brody slept with us in our bed, he was crying and screaming for 3 hours straight....i was super exhausted myself. I felt sick, my sinuses were killing me, and i had tension in my neck that hurt. and I was running on very very little sleep....

last night, I had slept very peacefully for 12 hours! The twins slept all 10 hours, and Aliana slept all night too! Matt is an exception, he always sleeps good lol. I woke up feeling better, my sore throat was gone, and i have a light runny nose. The twins' noses are better. its not super runny like it was friday. still a bit stuffy. Brody actually played today! Yesterday he didn't want to do anything but cuddle with mommy lol.

Disinfecting this house is EXHAUSTING! I need a cleaning person or someone else to clean this house. lol. I wore my body out, and my head was pounding. when I pushed myself to go to target on friday, I got the Emergen-C vitamin drink, and it helped! i got the kidz it has 500mg versus 1,000mg of vitamin C in the packet. and the anti-viral kleenex i think made a difference. i am going to kick this cold's butt!

I am going to go and enjoy some green tea, and relax while all the kids are sleeping! PEACE!!!!

xoxo
nalia

No comments:

Post a Comment