Friday, September 10, 2010

living in the north and having 3 babies is hard to travel anywhere....

in a couple weeks, on my mom's side of the family, everyone is going to california to celebrate my aunty kammy's 50th birthday. i call it a mini-family reunion, and i am not able to be there. its kinda sad seeing my family on facebook do their countdowns to cali, and making their plans for the weekend, and seeing my great-grandma for a day. but I am glad they will have fun. We couldn't go because in reality we have 5 plane tickets to pay for, and they are not cheap, we don't have the convenience of driving to california. its the end of the summer season which means in construction world, its busy!, getting prepared for the winter season. its just a bad timing for us to be there. it sucks! oh well i have accepted it.

my family can always come visit me too. I never feel like i have to always visit them, i mean if they really want to see me and my family they are always welcomed to come here anytime!....but its always nice to get out the cold north and go to the warm beach during the winter. just to get a break from 5 degrees...maybe when we get our PFD on my birthday, we will make a vacation to my hometown, HAWAII!!  just our own little family vacay. Matt and I definitely need one!, we have been through soooo much in the past 4 years, we need a BREAK! no family events, no obligations to anyone. I have many many ideas going through my head! Matt will for sure be convinced! hahahaha

Its beautiful out today, clear skies, i have to take advantage of these days because before i know it, it will be snowing and 20 degrees brrrrrrr...this winter will be good, Aliana will be going to preschool 3 days a week, and we have an AWD vehicle, and we are getting the non-stick snow tires, they are all weather too, matt says they are supposedly the best of the best ice/snow tires...we shall see.

Alrighty, time to enjoy the rest of my pumpkin spice latte, and enjoying my scrumptous vegan blueberry muffins i made yesterday. and by my hubby's request, i will be making more today. :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment