Monday, November 22, 2010

let the holidays begin

In 3 days, its Thanksgiving, don't forget to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! I like seeing all the different floats, the performances, especially sesame street haha. I also like to watch the Eukanuba Dog Show right after the parade, seeing all the different dog breeds, and i like to see my faves, the chihuahua, the beagles, the cavalier king charles spaniel, the bassett hound, the golden retriever, the french bulldog....just to name a few...then the FEAST begins, we are going to be alone for this thanksgiving, but its nice and relaxing, and look forward to my in-laws coming up for Christmas. I rather have family here for christmas, than Thanksgiving anyways.

This thanksgiving, instead of the usual pumpkin crunch cake i make every year, Aliana and I are going to make Pumpkin Cupcakes! (dairy-free). We decided not to have a turkey, we are going to have a whole chicken. I treated us to the Organic chicken haha. Mashed Potatoes with pureed cauliflower, and green bean casserole.

Then friday or saturday, christmas tree time! christmas house decorating! i love christmas, its my fave time, except for the freezing cold. not to happy about living in practically an ice box, but thats another blog itself haha.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
xoxo
nalia

No comments:

Post a Comment